Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Power of the Witch - Documentary from 1971

I'm surprised that I hadn't posted this earlier, but then I haven't been particularly active on here.

This fantastic documentary is an amazing time capsule featuring figureheads such as Doreen Valiente and Alex & Maxine Sanders.  Unfortunately I feel that they spend too much time with people who say negative things about witchcraft, but it's an amazing historical gem showing how prevalent witchcraft was at the time and how it was affecting society on so many levels.

You can watch the video here.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!