Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Days of Paganism [Day 10: Environmentalism]

I have to admit, this is an area of my lifestyle which has received little attention.  Partly because we have moved house so much that I still have to wait for our new bills to get started with '1 Million Women' - a project which is aiming to gather 1 million Australian women to reduce their carbon emissions by 1 tonne to lift 1 million tonnes worth of carbon footprint from the earth's atmosphere.

Then I can really get onto it!  Excuses, excuses, I know!  To make a sincere contribution I will be posting more on environmental issues rather than making one weak attempt in this one piece of writing.  I'm hoping to find arguments to balance out the issue of vegetarianism and environmentalism + whether it's truly practical as well as farming suitable products within your country.

More soon - promise!


No comments: